4-H Weekend is a great opportunity for families to socialize and participate in a variety of communication events, as well as woodsmen, and 4-H weekend challenge.
The following events take place:
- Demonstrations Competition
- Public Speaking Competition
- Woodsmen Competition
- 4-H Ambassador Competition
- Poster Contest
- Awards Night (Travel Awards)
- Friends of 4-H Awards Presentation
2019 4-H Weekend Schedule coming soon. View the 2018 schedule.
At all 4-H Nova Scotia Events, members and volunteers are expected to abide by 4-H Nova Scotia’s Code of Conduct. Members who are found to be breaching the Code of Conduct may be excused from 4-H Weekend, and parents will be required to pick them up.