Do you like a challenge? Would you like to share your enthusiasm for agriculture with an interested audience? Would you like to develop public speaking skills and express your opinions in a national forum? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be interested in participating in the Young Speakers for Agriculture Competition! You could represent 4-H Nova Scotia at the Royal Winter Fair competition!
The 2021 competition topics are:
- How a global pandemic changed Canadian agriculture – or has it?
- What it means to be a woman in agriculture in 2021
- Food waste, food security and food policy: What is agriculture’s/aquaculture’s role?
- Canadian aquaculture: Opportunities in a growing industry
- Does a changing climate mean opportunities or headaches for Canadian agriculture?
2021 Entries are due September 13th, 2021.