VOLUNTEER SERVICES LEAD
• Start Date: September 2019
• Office location: Bible Hill, NS
• 35 hours per week (full time / 6 month term)
• Some weekends and evening work when required for meetings and events
• Required to complete screening (ex. CRC, CAR)
• Reports to Executive Director
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– RECORDS MANAGEMENT
- Maintain and update Dynamics CRM Database for member registration records.
- Maintain and update Dynamics CRM Database for leader registration and screening records.
- Receive, review and approve leader screening and certification documentation.
- Provide counties and clubs with registration reports and updates.
- Support ongoing development of member / leader record management system.
– VOLUNTEER DEVELOPMENT & SUPPORT
- Support counties and clubs as required for insurance certificates and first aid training.
- Support leader requests for information.
- Support Board committee work (as required)
- Support work associated with program accreditation.
– OTHER DUTIES
- Respond to general inquiries from membership and the public.
- Facilitate distribution of materials to membership base for members and volunteers
- Assist office staff with administrative support and office duties (Ex. Phone, email, etc.)
- Background in Human Resources, Human Services or Adult Education
- Minimum two years of related experience
- Communication skills: customer service, written/oral communication, engagement in one on one and group settings, maintain effective and professional relationships.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 – (Sharepoint, Dynamics, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of the 4-H Program
- Valid Drivers License is required
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 12, 2019.