4-H Nova Scotia is seeking a temporary full-time Events Facilitator! Please see below for more information and how to apply.
• Start Date: February 2019
• Office location: Bible Hill, NS
• 35 hours per week (full time / 1 year term)
• Some weekends and evening work when required for meetings, events/camps
• Required to complete screening (ex. CRC, CAR)
• Must have a reliable vehicle
• Will require travel to Cape Breton during summer
• Reports to Executive Director
• Microsoft Office – (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram an asset
• Experience with CRM Dynamics an asset
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- CAMP RANKIN CAMPS (6 weeks – July to August)
Assist in hiring, training, delegating, supervising, and evaluating camp staff
• Organize supplies and requirements
• Provide report on camps
• Attend camp at least one day per week during camps and training days
- EVENT SUPPORT
Assist with organization of annual events
• Source and organize supplies and requirements
• Assist with fund development and deliverables
• Assist with communications and marketing
• Participate in committee meetings, as necessary
• Research opportunities and potential supporters
Execute social media / website strategy
- OTHER DUTIES
Assist with social enterprise (Trail Shop)
• General administrative support and office duties (Ex. Phone, email, etc.)
Apply with resume and cover letter (referencing the position) by January 21, 2019.
Email: Iola.Crowe@4hnovascotia.ca, Fax 902-843-3989 or in person at 90 Research Drive (Suite 122), Bible Hill NS.